LONELINESS

me the story of a little dead girl who lived

Saturday, October 03, 2009

i want it to stop

Hurting. It has been 6 months and there hasn't been a day I've been able to be happy. I have never felt so incomplete. Maybe if I would have never felt complete this would not still hurt. I can't talk to anyone about this, because when I have the response I get is that time will help and I will heal, or best of all that he was not worth it. Truth is, he was worth it, he was worth trusting; now he's not around to trust. Most gave it 6 months for me to stop being morose. I feel worse than ever, I feel like a wasteland. I feel that not even if he'd want to I'd be able to go back to him, merely because he was worth it, and he has shown me the worst of myself, and the best. The miserable part that I have not felt since adolescence and the innocence and trust I have not felt since childhood. If it were not enough to know that I won't be able to care for anyone else, I feel destined to walk miserably on this earth for what seems an eternity, LONELY.

though it is funny that I still have some hope that he would want to come back to me. I am hysterical.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home